Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dancing Demo for Doing the Three-Step in Tango Dancing

As suave and as sopisticated as I would like to have you believe that
I am, the truth is that my "suaveness and sophistication" skills lean
toward the left side of the measuring meter. I would love to learn how
to dance the tango, but the truth here is that in my dancing I also lean
to the left.

Don't you admire the tango-dancers of the world as they command the
dance floors of the world and the attention of all those who are around them
staring as they dance? I do. However, the only thing that I remember about
the tango in my life is that as a young person I was always getting tangoed
up in messes made by others, but involving innocent and sweet-natured me.

Though I took ball room dancing lessons as a young child, tango lessons
must have been taught when I was playing hooky(read carefully, not
"hockey").Did you realize that at eHow.com  that basic videotango lessons
reside.

Basic Tango Steps at www.eHow.com

Won't my wife be amazed when she wakes up tomorrow and discovers me
tangoing with our broomstick in the living room? Well, I bet she is.






No comments:

Post a Comment