Friday, December 31, 2010

Why I Deleted My Previous Post on Net Neutrality

Not because net neutrality isn't a very important issue to the American Internet consumer. It is.

But the information I posted previously was dense and confusing and voluminous enough to gag a mid-size ravenous teenage dinosaur.

So I want to research more understandable info sources. 

What I am getting out of the issue so far is that this might be another case of some mercenary corporations caring less than we thought possible about the work-a-day consumer interests (if such people are lucky enough to have jobs)

Instead of continuing to ship American jobs overseas, would it be possible to just permanently ship overseas such Broadband Robber Barons and their doting employees and let them all retire there?

Color me frustrated.

Just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment